Teen Mindfulness Group
Time & Location
About the Event
Everyone experiences stress and anxiety sometimes, but for many, these emotions can become overwhelming and begin to interfere with daily life. This mental wellness program, for youth ages 13-17, teaches tools for managing anxiety, stress, and other difficult emotions. To learn more about what the program has to offer, register for an online Information Session. We will be doing the information sessions individually, using an application called Zoom.
- *Due to the current health situation we are facing in regards to COVID-19, this program will now be running online using an application called Zoom
- 6 weekly sessions (Tuesdays, April 28th - June 2nd); 4:30pm - 6:00pm
- No cost to participate
- Facilitated by 2 trained youth workers
- Group sessions of 8-12 youth
- Youth interested in participating must attend a virtual information session, which will take place within the week of April 14th-17th. Once you have registered for this event, a facilitator will reach out to you to schedule an individual information session.
- Please contact Shakila- Samiri@myparkgate.com with further questions.