Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 1.17.22 PM.png

Teen and Family Resources

2020 has been a strange year, and things are changing every day. It's a lot to deal with. 

If you or someone you know is feeling stressed, anxious, sad, or hopeless, please don't hesitate to use these resources for help. They are here for you and so are we. 

Oregon Youthline

YouthLine is a free, confidential teen-to-teen crisis and help line. Contact us with anything that may be bothering you. No problem is too big or too small for the YouthLine!


Multnomah County Call Center/Crisis Line

(503) 988-4888
Urgent Walk-In Clinic:

4212 SE Division

(503) 963-2575

(Like Zoom Care for Mental Health)


Parkrose Multnomah County Health Clinic

(503) 988-3392

Physical and Mental Health available
Kaiser Crisis Line: (503) 331-6425


Local Resources

Trevor Project


Crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ) young people under 25. Text START to 678678 or TrevorLifeLine 1(866) 488-7386 

National Suicide

Prevention Hotline

English: 1 (800) 273-8255
Spanish: 1 (800) 628-9454


Crisis Text Line


free, 24/7 support for those in crisis. When someone is in crisis, they can text HOME to 741741 to connect with a Crisis Counselor who will help them move from a hot moment to cool and calm.  

crisis text line.png

Nationwide Resources

Psychologist Locator


Find a psychologist in your area. A product of the American Psychological Association.

psych locator.jpg



Find treatment centers for mental health and substance abuse in your area


National Association of Free and Charitable Clinics

1,400 Free & Charitable Clinics across the U.S. provide health care to the medically underserved in their community.  Find a clinic near you!


Find Treatment

JED Foundation 

Mental Health Resource Center

Essential information about common emotional health issues and support in times of crisis. 

JED Foundation.jpg

Youth Mental Health


If you see any signs of abuse in someone you know, or if you yourself are involved in an abusive relationship, get help right away.

All calls are confidential. Call 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453) for help.


Report Child Abuse Oregon

Report child abuse to the Oregon Child Abuse Hotline by calling 1-855-503-SAFE (7233). 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Using this toll free number you can also report child abuse by calling a local police department, county sheriff, county juvenile department, or Oregon State Police.


Report Child Abuse WA

Offices within local communities are responsible for receiving and investigating reports of suspected child abuse and neglect. Reports are received by Child Protective Services (CPS) located in each community office and assessed to determine whether the report meets the legal definition of abuse or neglect and how dangerous the situation is.


Child Abuse

  • LinkedIn
  • Facebook
  • YouTube
  • Twitter
  • Instagram